Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Missin' the Chillin'

Law-amighty! Havin' one of those missing my children days. I've always said the Good Lord has a way of preparing you for when they leave. You know, the little trials and problems that make you say-boy, can't wait til they're out on their own, and out of my hair. And then they are. I still have one so at least i have a little coming and going. The photo above is almost 2 yrs old. Note to self to get them together for another one. They will all be here this weekend!!! My grocery list grows and grows...my checking account shrinks and shrinks...
This is Rachel. She is just like one of mine too. I miss her terribly also. Second son and Rachel have been seeing each other for over 3 yrs.
Must go for now, have menu's to plan, cookies to bake.....


No comments:

Post a Comment