Friday, February 12, 2010

Can't Get Enough Cups....

I visited my local thrift store this morning. I was looking for old mason jars, you know, the kind with the screw-on lid? Well, of course, since I had a specific idea, I couldn't find any. Isn't that how it always goes? Anyway, i did come across some other wonderful little confections. I snatched up 3 clear little cups. You know, the kind that used to come with those little glass hostess trays? I thought i could put some candy in them and take some photos.

I know, I know, I've already done that in a previous post, but I just couldn't resist. I also pondered about the petite little milk glass dish below. But only briefly, as
it was a whole whopping 60 cents. It has a teeny tiny chip on the underside, but i tend to like my things "re-loved" anyway. I quickly added the ribbon and candy
and Wa-La!!!
Well, there you have it. More cups. More candy. More sharing the love...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment