Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I. Love. Tracy. Porter. Her style, photography and products are everything i wish i could incorporate into my life! I see today she has 50% off everything online. You should go there if you haven't already. you can also get to her blog from there. I would HIGHLY recommend it. Her carefree approach to style, decorating and life in general is so refreshing.
I have to say that unfortunately, i do not have a lot of her pieces. I do have one of her blouses that i am going to wear to the opening of our Winter Art Show tonight. I will try to have someone take a picture to show you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Connie! I wanted to stop by and say "hello". I'm off to check out Tracy Porter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have never heard of Tracy Porter but I am definately going to go and check it all out. Yes! Please post a picture of you in your new blouse...what fun!

    ReplyDelete