Friday, March 26, 2010

Eat Your Carrots

I don't know why, but it started last spring. I fell for carrots. I love them fresh from the garden, and cooked with a little butter and brown sugar; yummo! And they are just the cutest thing to decorate with!
I found this little candy dish at my local Hallmark store and had to have it. After all, its not like there are a bazillion "carrot" things out there to collect and decorate with. It makes the thrill of the hunt even sweeter when i find something. Help yourself to some bunny treats!

Here are a few other finds. The platter i just like to display on it's side in my hutch. The gardener teapot guy is actually a set i purchased many years ago in a small shop in Montana. i will have to show you Mr. Gardener teapot guy's better half sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment