Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Book Club

Company at my home tonight! This book was so good! What is even better is enjoying the company of my closest pals once a month. We keep saying we need to get together more than that, however; time, time, time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin into the future. Wow, did i just date myself or what??? On the appetizer menu tonight:

Cheese and Crackers
Bacon Wrapped Water chestnuts
Crab dip w/Crackers
Deviled Eggs (thanks to my dad, he makes the best!)
Franks RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip (new recipe, i LOVE Franks)
Lemon Bars w/fresh Raspberries & dusted w/ powdered sugar
Beer, Wine, and Strawberry Sangria's (thanks Amber, you're a life saver!)

Our club is pretty laid back. If you don't read the book you are still allowed to come. Basically, its an excuse to get together and do the girlfriend thing. I know i can count on any one of these women at anytime. All i have to do is pick up the phone. They would be there. Period. I am so lucky to be a part of this amazing group of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment