Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birds

My New Years resolution this year is to be more creative. I used to be, however, when you don't use it, you loose it. One day I woke up and said, "Where did all the creativity go?" I want it back! So, I start looking on my favorite blog spots, and I happen across this cute little happy bird. Now, somethings are just so silly you have to smile in spite of yourself. After all, what would i do with it once created? But, alas i dove in. Isn't he tweet? I mean sweet? He has absoulutey no function other than to just hang there and be cute. He makes me smile, and he makes me happy. So, I figured if one made me happy, think of what a whole flock could do....
Now, I am pondering....what about "Blue Birds" of happiness? And "Valentine Birds" of happines? Will keep you posted if any more flocks arrive...
p.s. i can't quite figure out yet how to link other sites to mine (technology is a work in progress for me). But i wanted to let everyone know the pattern was found on "attic24.typepad.com" . Thank you very much Lucy!


No comments:

Post a Comment