Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dog Gone It Anyway

I thought this was just about the most creative writing i have ever seen. It was reported to have been in the Atlanta Journal: Single Black Female seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work wearing only what nature gave me...Call 875-6420 and ask for Annie, I'll be waiting.



150 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society. I hope little Annie found a good home. She reminds me of my black lab, Henry. Only, she looks soooo sweet, and some days i swear Henry came straight from hell...he's getting better though. i think. really.

No comments:

Post a Comment